I have CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy). This site is for me, and others with this condition or chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and any other condition that involves chronic pain.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

End of the Road for IGg Therapy?

My last infusion over the Fourth holiday weekend was a nightmare. And my feet have been feeling like wooden blocks ever since. I am thinking I may have reached the end of the road with the IGg therapy. So what is next?

There's not much left out there for me. I've tried most everything - or what's left isn't available on my medical plan.

And I surely don't have the money for it if it isn't.

This is pretty stressful - looking at a much faster deterioration than I have been on and what that will mean for the rest of my presumably much shorter life.

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment